Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

email or how otherwise to get in touch with Tuolumne Lodge?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

email or how otherwise to get in touch with Tuolumne Lodge?
June 02, 2012 03:17PM
Hi all:

New to posting on this forum, though I've followed it for a long time....anyway, heading up to TML next week, and would like to talk with them first, we hope to put in a request for cabin location, make dinner reservations, etc. I've been calling for a week and getting a constant busy signal , which I've not experienced with past efforts to reach them (for prior trips). I see references to reaching the Lodge by email, but don't have an email address (reservation confirmation email says that address is not moderated, and website doesn't list one). The number I am calling is 209-372-8413.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Susan
Re: email or how otherwise to get in touch with Tuolumne Lodge?
June 02, 2012 10:48PM
That is the correct number. If you can't get through try calling the main reservaton number 801-559-5000 and see if they can help you out. There has been issues with the phones in T. Meadows so maybe it is out.
June 04, 2012 11:23AM
Thanks, I tried the main number and all they were able to do is verify that it is constantly busy. If anyone has an email I'd appreciate it, though perhaps that won't help if phones are out (?)
June 06, 2012 01:54PM
Tuolmne Meadows Lodge (tent cabin) reservations can be made online at http://www.yosemitepark.com/lodging.aspx or by telephone at 1-209-372-8413. There is tent cabin availability all next week!

I just spoke with the reservations center and learned that the phones at the TM Lodge are down and will remain down for some time. Best bet is to send your lodge specific requests (such as dinner reservations, etc.) via U.S. Mail. That's what I did today, in fact.
June 07, 2012 09:03PM
The phone number Beccawright above gave is the one that is constantly busy, and yes, I finally did confirm today by calling the main Yosemite activities line that the phone lines are down. They told me they are sending a flash drive up via truck every day with updated reservations so the only way to make a reservation, (and I think there are some empty days right now, though not this weekend) is to make the reservation online or at the main Yosemite reservation number, and then they will get the updated info via flash drive. They offered to send a message on the truck for me, but I will probably beat the truck up there tomorrow anyway. :-)
June 06, 2012 02:11PM
Tuolmne Meadows Lodge (tent cabin) reservations can be made online at http://www.yosemitepark.com/lodging.aspx or by telephone at 1-209-372-8413. There is tent cabin availability all next week!

I just spoke with the reservations center and learned that the phones at the TM Lodge are down and will remain down for some time. Best bet is to send your lodge specific requests (such as dinner reservations, etc.) via U.S. Mail. That's what I did today, in fact.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login