Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Vernel Fall, Merced River, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Re: For your viewing enjoyment

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

For your viewing enjoyment
August 07, 2012 10:47PM
I've basicially been reduced to lurking because of other projects and injuries keeping me off the trail. However, because I figured some of the people here might enjoy viewing, I wanted to share that I've created a brand new collection of Yosemite Photos.

Yosemite - Premier Image Collection

Please feel free to take a look. Since it's brand spanking new, I'm also asking that if people find any errors or broken links to please let me know.

Thanks in advance for looking, and I hope you enjoy...

Gary Crabbe
Enlightened Images

"Nearness to Nature keeps the Spirit sensitive to impressions not commonly felt, and in touch with unseen powers." - Oyihesa; Santee Dakota indian, from his book, Soul of the Indian (1911)
avatar Re: For your viewing enjoyment
August 08, 2012 07:14AM
Great job!! No complaints from me. Love ever shot. Just like being there. We know we can't be there enough!! Thanks so much.
August 08, 2012 08:16AM
Fantastic set of images.
August 08, 2012 10:50PM
These are fantastic. The colors are stunning. Thanks!

btw: is that a real full moon? j/k :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2012 10:51PM by Ohnivy-Drak.
avatar Re: For your viewing enjoyment
August 13, 2012 12:48AM
thanks for sharing
August 16, 2012 04:03PM
Very nice set of images Gary! I sent you an email from your blog about some stuff you are selling, hope you got it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login