Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

Tuolumne Meadows Campground in June

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Tuolumne Meadows Campground in June
May 16, 2003 11:36AM
<HTML>I think I saw that the planned opening for the Tuolumne Meadows campground was around June 28, but was wondering what the chances are of some of the sites being available on June 21? If the campground partially opens before the 28th, when do the sites become available for reservations (or am I already too late)? Sorry, one more question...If I can't/don't get a reservation and the campground opens early, do the first-come first-serve sites fill up consistently (the week before the scheduled opening date)?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to plan a vacation with some friends, and since they have kids, they are not as flexible with the arrangements. If there is no chance of getting a site in Tuolumne for the 21 through the 23, we will have to start looking for someplace else to go. I am not looking for guarantees of getting a site, just an educated opinion.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Jim</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login