All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 04, 2009 10:03PM
not to hijack this forum (or take away from it), but i am starting a personal blog of Yosemite. i thought i'd start one so i don't take up so much space here by adding so many photos etc.. this way you can simply click on my signature and go to my blog to see recent photos or videos (as you know, videos can't be posted on this forum)... so please eeek, don't feel threatened in any way, i'm just trying to make things easier for friends here (and my family members) to easily view what i've done recently etc.

i plan on adding photos...anyone wanting to save them have my permission (just as long as they are for personal use only).

Like I always say, "if you can't laugh at yourself, let me do it".

My Yosemite Blog: http://yosemiteforrest.blogspot.com/
May 04, 2009 10:42PM
Hi Forrest,

FYI..I believe that videos can now be posted here. I think that the "chasing bears" thread is based on a video at the beginning of the thread. I enjoy your pictures, especially those of firefall, as they were the only evidence that I had to show friends that the phenom REALLY exists wink

B
May 04, 2009 10:47PM
i didn't realize videos could be posted here.. hmmm, i learneded suppin' new again. lol

i have a forum simular to this, and i get tons of family members posting photos etc, so i know what it's like to have too many photos going on .. that is one reason for my yosemite blog. i just hope eeek is ok with it, if not, i'll take it off of my signature, i don't wan to ruffle any feathers.

Like I always say, "if you can't laugh at yourself, let me do it".

My Yosemite Blog: http://yosemiteforrest.blogspot.com/
May 04, 2009 10:51PM
I can live with it. Cool Tux
May 05, 2009 06:47AM
Forrest, that's cool. kudos 2 u. very nice
I started a blog on yosemite backpacking but as normal with us human/caveman mixes...
we tend to be lazy unless it's easy or you can get someone else to do it... so alas ... um...
I got the template picked out! (that was a month and a half ago)...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login