All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

how fast camp sites fill up on weekdays?
July 10, 2006 02:26PM
It going to take me 6 hours to dive to Yosemite and I was just wondering how fast the first come first serve camp sites fill up on weekdays so I can know when to leave?
thanks for your help
avatar Re: how fast camp sites fill up on weekdays?
July 10, 2006 02:31PM
They're usualy full by early Friday. But you might be able to get a site if you arrive early in the day and wait for someone to leave.

Re: how fast camp sites fill up on weekdays?
July 10, 2006 02:33PM
But on Wednesday and Thursday can you find something easy?
July 10, 2006 03:21PM
Sorry, I'm getting old and read "weekdays" and weekends. Wednesday should be very easy. Just get there before noon if you can.

July 13, 2006 05:43PM
Yosemite Creek Campground is open now. It often doesn't fill up from Sunday through Wednesday.

Re: how fast camp sites fill up on weekdays?
July 25, 2006 09:41AM
I end up going on a Thursday. I got to bridalveil creek campground at 11:00. There where lots of spots open but after 1:00 that day all the good ones where gone and the campgrounds where about 75-80% full. They where 100% full when I came back at 6:00 so I don’t know when they filled up at. I had a lot of fun. To any one going there it is very cold at night. After I got in my car after making breakfast it would say around 40 F.
thanks for the help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login