Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Deer in Yosemite

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Tuolomne Backpackers Camground

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Tuolomne Backpackers Camground
August 17, 2006 10:39AM
Would you rather stay in the Tuolomne Backpackers campground, or the Tuolomne Meadows campground itself? Is one prettier than the other? More shaded? I'm guessing the backpackers is more secluded. However, the Hetch Hetchy backpackers campground looked pretty awful, so I just wondered if anyone had any feedback on Tuolomne.

Thanks
avatar Re: Tuolomne Backpackers Camground
August 17, 2006 10:49AM
You can take a look at campsites in Tulomne at http://yosemitecampsites.com/tuolumne/.

Re: Tuolomne Backpackers Camground
August 20, 2006 06:09PM
Hey there!
Let us know please which you decide upon...we're heading to Yosemite in mid-Sept. and have one night planned in TMC before setting out to backcountry. Would love to hear about your adventure!
Thanks!
Laurie
Re: Tuolomne Backpackers Camground
September 27, 2006 08:01AM
This is a bit late in the response, but we stayed in the Backpackers Campground at Tuolumne Meadows for a night before our backpacking trip. I liked it. It wasn't that far of a walk and I thought the sites were very pretty and wooded. At night it was quiet and dark except for the yahoos with their dumb lantern.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login