Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Fern on the Four Mile Trail, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Welcome to the Yosemite Prose and Poetry forum

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Welcome to the Yosemite Prose and Poetry forum
April 24, 2009 11:38PM
And general Sierra chat room.

No subject, just post what ever you feel like posting.
avatar Re: Welcome to the Yosemite Prose and Poetry forum
April 25, 2009 12:46AM
Welcome to the Yosemite Prose and Poetry forum
Vince
And general Sierra chat room.

No subject, just post what ever you feel like posting.

Bringing culture to the barren hinterlands of Sparks, NV, brotherhood city of San Diego, CA.
(Dual-City Motto: Maybe It's Not The End Of The World, But You Can See It From Here)

Fantastic idea, Vince! We can formally establish it as a sub-forum to Rick's. You can post all of your entries there.

We can name it "Vince's Jabberwocky Korner."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabberwocky

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2009 12:56AM by szalkowski.
April 25, 2009 01:07AM
....And so as i visited my father in the hospital tonight, he reviewed with me some of the life lessons that he hoped to instill. There were two things that he reminded me:

1. Just because you are feeling bad inside, never allow it to be expressed by mean spirited behavior

2. Pity is the worst of all, rather the world be angry with you, but never be pity.

Vince, I am very truly sorry for whatever motivates your anger, as you could always choose to walk away and seek out other forums, etc. Change the channel.

I feel immense pity for you

papa took me to Yosemite before I was born, mama was pregnant with me.

There is your Yosemite connection

lila tov
April 25, 2009 04:34AM
OMG! I am just up to go to see the mistress and the gods (or eeek)
have heard my desires.
[hide msgs from this user]
Can the music people.
bye bye Gary and Vince! ta-da!!!

Now I am free to enlighten others on poo and not have to see
another picture of a peeeek-up on the highway with a
State Graduate.

Ahhhhh! Live IS GOOD!
Dancing GIrl
Re: Welcome to the Yosemite Prose and Poetry forum
April 25, 2009 08:42AM
bill-e-g
OMG! I am just up to go to see the mistress and the gods (or eeek)
have heard my desires.
[hide msgs from this user]
Can the music people.
bye bye Gary and Vince! ta-da!!!

Now I am free to enlighten others on poo and not have to see
another picture of a peeeek-up on the highway with a
State Graduate.

Ahhhhh! Live IS GOOD!
Dancing GIrl

What a childish post. Dale, you need help that apparently you're not getting by going to Yosemite; perhaps your obsession with discussing crap is a symptom of bigger things. You used to post useful and interesting information here, now it's polluted by garbage posts such as the above and worse. First you have a tantrum and go off in a pout because people poke a little fun or criticism at the Ahwahnee, then you become obsessed with discussing (literal) crap to where it invades every thread you participate in, be it jokes, repeated references, information as to how you're currently fouling yourself, or even your avatar (crapping goat) which I guess you want as a trademark (yet you complain about Vnces pictures?). Even with the lack of your contributed information that used to actually have something to do with Yosemite, the quality and readibility of the message board here improved a lot when you went off on your second pout, Grow up, get some counseling, talk to a friend who is functioning more rationally, you need to do something.

Incidentally, if I have to hiide messages from members to use a forum, it's not worth the trouble. Killfiles are great for unmoderated forums such as Usenet, but should not be necessary on moderated forums, as members should be able to hold differing opinions and remain civil. Nothing wrong with a variety of viewpoints and thoughts, and everyone is human and at times may post a hasty response or message. But downright vindictiveness is another thing, and has been missing in this forum until recently.

Gary
Yosemite Photo Galleries: http://www.pbase.com/roberthouse/yo
April 25, 2009 07:11AM
I'm glad someone out there takes me seriously. I most certainly don't. Love the psychoanalysis. I also kinda forgot I used to live in San Diego, thanks for the reminder.

See you in the valley on or around May 8.
April 25, 2009 07:47AM
Vince
I also kinda forgot I used to live in San Diego, thanks for the reminder.

The memory loss can be traceable to the shooting accident. You DO remember the shooting accident, don't you?
April 25, 2009 09:16AM
I didn't come here looking for enemies and apparently found some anyway. Only about a dozen people post here regularly, and we all have something in common, no reason to whine about each other.

I admit I don't get to Yosemite as much as I could. It's a long drive. But there are other things to do. There are definitely other things to do.

Calm yourself. Let your heart not be troubled (thanks Sean H.)

(lower Yosemite Fall with that thingie the sun does with water)
April 25, 2009 03:29PM
Vince
... enemies ....

That seems a bit of a stretch.

Hey, if we didn't like you, we wouldn't tease you.
(We would ignore you.)
April 25, 2009 03:38PM
szalkowski
Vince
... enemies ....

That seems a bit of a stretch.

Hey, if we didn't like you, we wouldn't tease you.
(We would ignore you.)

Can we start a new thread and say all the nice things? Can we agree to let Master Eeeek "cancel" this thread? Every time I open this thread and see some of the mean spirited comments, it gives me a stomach ache.

ShanaBee
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.