Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

My recent trip (May 14-16, 2009)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar My recent trip (May 14-16, 2009)
May 17, 2009 10:07PM
I went with a group of kids and their fathers this weekend. had a great time!! the falls are amazing this time of year.

some of the photos you probably won't be interested in (they are for those who went on the trip), but the videos will give you an idea of what it looks like there right now.

http://yosemiteforrest.blogspot.com/
Re: My recent trip (May 14-16, 2009)
May 18, 2009 11:25AM
My wife and I did the hike on Sunday. We got drenched, like "just got out of the shower" drenched on the mist trail. The last time we did it, we barely got wet and that was in may also. This place just never gets old...
avatar Re: My recent trip (May 14-16, 2009)
May 18, 2009 11:37AM
i brought a poncho, but didn't want to use it. lol i loved getting soaked at the time, i was HOT from the hike.
avatar Re: My recent trip (May 14-16, 2009)
May 18, 2009 11:39AM
forrestranger
i brought a poncho, but didn't want to use it. lol i loved getting soaked at the time, i was HOT from the hike.

It can be good to get soaked after a long backpack too. Though it does cut down on the people-getting-out-of-your-way effect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login