Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (94% of Full)

Advanced

Question

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 11, 2010 11:53AM
If I post something and then want to delete it, how is that done here? I don't see a "delete" option as on other MBs.

Also, in trying to set up a "signature" in my profile, I wanted to right-align the line attributing credit to the quote to be used, but could only find a center-align button in the message options "toolbar" (I also tried modifying the syntax used for center-align to make it right-align, and that didn't work either). Usually, formatting toolbars include a minimum of left, center, and right align options.

Thanks in advance.

CaT

If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracle of technology.
We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it.

- Lyndon Johnson, on signing the Wilderness Act into law (1964)
February 11, 2010 01:26PM
california-trailwalker
If I post something and then want to delete it, how is that done here? I don't see a "delete" option as on other MBs.

If you really, really need it deleted, send me a private message.

Also, in trying to set up a "signature" in my profile, I wanted to right-align the line attributing credit to the quote to be used, but could only find a center-align button in the message options "toolbar" (I also tried modifying the syntax used for center-align to make it right-align, and that didn't work either). Usually, formatting toolbars include a minimum of left, center, and right align options.

Complain at http://www.phorum.org winking smiley
February 11, 2010 01:37PM
I don't need the post deleted, but I was trying to avoid cluttering your MB.

E-mail to Phorum sent.

If future generations are to remember us with gratitude rather than contempt, we must leave them more than the miracle of technology.
We must leave them a glimpse of the world as it was in the beginning, not just after we got through with it.

- Lyndon Johnson, on signing the Wilderness Act into law (1964)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 01:45PM by california-trailwalker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login