Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Advanced

the impact and exit event

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

the impact and exit event
March 31, 2010 04:27PM
i have been dropping by here and have really enjoyed the different viewpoints around the impact and exit event. for those who have read it (i have, too) i thought that seperating the topic into a new thread might help. I don't wanna get too involved with the tech stuff, but like one or two others i dont have too much problem with the ideas made. smiling smiley
avatar Re: the impact and exit event
March 31, 2010 04:42PM
Sammy
i have been dropping by here and have really enjoyed the different viewpoints around the impact and exit event. for those who have read it (i have, too) i thought that seperating the topic into a new thread might help.

Nothing could help with a conjecture based on ignorance of science.

I don't wanna get too involved with the tech stuff, but like one or two others i dont have too much problem with the ideas made. smiling smiley

Gee.... that "tech stuff" proves the conjecture to be pure BS. My suggestion is to take some geology, physics, and astronomy classes at your local junior college. It's cheap and you can go at night. Then you'll understand just how silly the guy's conjecture is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login