Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Tesla Owner Recalls Trip to Yosemite Park, The Never Ending Search for a Charging Outlet

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Tesla Owner Recalls Trip to Yosemite Park, The Never Ending Search for a Charging Outlet
June 06, 2009 04:30PM
As EVs begin to hit our roads, the questions remain. Will the charging infrastructure be in place to support such a vehicle? Without a charging infrastructure, will owners be willing to make certain sacrifices such as hunting down suitable outlet to receive a charge, or sidetracking from their trip to the nearest plug?

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1021256_tesla-owner-recalls-trip-to-yosemite-park-the-never-ending-search-for-a-charging-outlet
It's a government conspiracy, this green car stuff. Gov't wants you to stay close to home so they can keep an eye on you and leave the far-away places for those who eat tree bark, don't shave or bathe, and vote Democrat.
Vince
It's a government conspiracy, this green car stuff. Gov't wants you to stay close to home so they can keep an eye on you and leave the far-away places for those who eat tree bark, don't shave or bathe, and vote Democrat.

You've quit taking your medications again, haven't you Vince?
Vince

Vince,

I tend to vote Democrat and do admit to not shaving for 2-3 days at a time (I'm 64 and don't care anynore). However, I don't eat tree bark or skip on bathing. Do I qualify as a moderate? Just curious.

Jim
eeek
As EVs begin to hit our roads, the questions remain. Will the charging infrastructure be in place to support such a vehicle? Without a charging infrastructure, will owners be willing to make certain sacrifices such as hunting down suitable outlet to receive a charge, or sidetracking from their trip to the nearest plug?

http://www.allcarselectric.com/blog/1021256_tesla-owner-recalls-trip-to-yosemite-park-the-never-ending-search-for-a-charging-outlet

I'm sure he passed lots of places with electric clothes dryers. Maybe laundromats will become alternative fuel vehicle depots in the near future!

The cure for a fallacious argument is a better argument, not the suppression of ideas.
-- Carl Sagan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login