Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tenaya Lake, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Naked Man Found Riding Horse Along Parkway

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Naked Man Found Riding Horse Along Parkway
May 07, 2012 03:23PM
Blue Ridge Parkway
Naked Man Found Riding Horse Along Parkway

On April 13th, rangers received a report that state police had a man in custody who may have been involved in a possible accident in the area where the parkway crosses over Interstate 77. Upon arriving on scene, rangers learned that a man travelling the parkway drove his vehicle off the road and through a field, eventually striking a fence that parallels I-77. He then decided to take off all his clothes and begin walking. He eventually "commandeered" a horse belonging to a local farmer whose land borders the park and began riding the horse along an adjacent county road. When state and county officers arrived on scene, they saw that the horse was trying to buck off the naked rider. Eventually, the man was thrown from the horse, at which time officers took him into custody. He told the officers that he was under the influence of methedrine. He was taken to a local hospital for mental evaluation; charges are pending and may include horse theft, indecent exposure and public intoxication.
Re: Naked Man Found Riding Horse Along Parkway
May 07, 2012 04:49PM
I wonder if that combination of charges has occurred before?
avatar Re: Naked Man Found Riding Horse Along Parkway
May 07, 2012 09:31PM
chicagocwright
I wonder if that combination of charges has occurred before?

I think my great uncle in Sonora back in '02 (the other '02 kids) had a similar brush with the law. I know for sure there was some horse thievery.

Old Dude
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login