Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (95% of Full)

Advanced

Science demands that you stop calling this kid the ‘Marmot Whisperer’

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 31, 2012 11:41AM

io9

Have you heard tell of the Marmot Whisperer? That's him pictured up top. Photos of the boy — who goes by Matteo Walch — have been doing laps around the internet the last few days — an eight year old child from Innsbruck sharing meals, touching noses, hanging out and having a good time. With marmots. In the mountains of Austria.

The media would have you believe that it's not your fault you can't pal around with marmots, and that this Matteo character can, because Matteo is touched. Magical, if you will. So, being the jealous fun-ruiner that I am, I decided to look into just how magical Matteo really is...

FULL ARTICLE:
http://io9.com/5939385/science-demands-that-you-stop-calling-this-kid-the-marmot-whisperer?utm_source=gawker.com&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation
avatar Re: Science demands that you stop calling this kid the ‘Marmot Whisperer’
August 31, 2012 04:48PM
Yes, very cute. I wonder how much human junk food this kid has been feeding them when they should be foraging for themselves? No different than hand feeding the squirrels atop Vernal Fall.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login