Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Soliciting Ireland (the country) Hike Suggestions

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Soliciting Ireland (the country) Hike Suggestions
July 22, 2013 01:50PM
If any of you regulars (or regular lurkers) here are from Ireland or have hiked in Ireland and are willing to share information on hikes to do, best resources (websites, books), tips/tricks, Basilbop and I would be very appreciative. I'm currently wading through the Lonely Planet guidebook to get an overview of what most appeals...Michelin driving map should arrive today. I want to start fixing place names relative to each other in my head. I'll be checking TripAdvisor and have been collecting walking website references.. but time is limited...

We are going at the end of September for a family gathering of sorts, but we want to get out and hike, surprise, surprise. We'll only be in-country for 10 days, then we have to go home. A house has been rented in the south of Ireland, but we'll have our own car so we theoretically will be able to go where we will (if we can figure out the way)... smiling smiley

Oh, and best iPhone driving GPS app suggestion and/or hiking app would be appreciated as well. I'm currently thinking Garmin or Navigon for driving...

I'm trying to do my homework, but suggestions and guidance are appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login