Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Eastern Sierra Hot Springs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Eastern Sierra Hot Springs
July 07, 2009 07:34PM
avatar Re: Eastern Sierra Hot Springs
July 07, 2009 08:08PM
There may be a Bronco in there at 3:28.

The cure for a fallacious argument is a better argument, not the suppression of ideas.
-- Carl Sagan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2009 08:09PM by Frank Furter.
July 07, 2009 08:13PM
Frank Furter

Not if it made it down to the Crab Cooker and back out again.
July 07, 2009 08:17PM
eeek
Frank Furter

Not if it made it down to the Crab Cooker and back out again.

The background noise is not the wind, but rather the "real Bronco" self-destructing along the road.
(Note: it starts getting really close around 1:30.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2009 08:41PM by szalkowski.
July 07, 2009 09:19PM
Looks more like a Toyota to me.
July 07, 2009 09:23PM
This is what a Bronco looks like:

July 07, 2009 09:56PM
I was going to ignore this thread but people keep adding to it. Keep in mind the camera was set at an overexposure (and I couldn't reset, nor did I know it was on a wrong setting due to non-working screen) so they're a little washed out but not bad. All my Yosemite photos from that morning sucked, as did most (but not all) of the Bodie photos. These are from east of Bodie about 3 or 4 miles toward Aurora.

(Gotta add this thread reminds me of all the garbage on TV people watch about other people's misfortunes)

Broke down Bronco just had a battery that wouldn't take a charge anymore. Note the battery and jumper cables sitting in front of the truck with the camper:

First rescue attempt, Ted and Ann from Yerington:

Next are the folks from Carson City, they told me their names but I was preoccupied on Father's Day and forgot:

If they see this photo they are welcome to say hello here. The appeared to be in a hurry to get back to Carson.
July 07, 2009 10:04PM
What I'm kinda wondering, and maybe those of you who have seen bears more often than me (only once for me in Kings Cyn last April)...are the bears fatter?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login