All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Search Underway In Yellowstone For Missing Man
October 05, 2010 12:28PM
Yellowstone National Park (ID,MT,WY)
Search Underway For Missing Man

A search is currently underway for 48-year-old Stuart Isaac of Burtonsville, Maryland, whose black 2009 Lexus IS-250 sedan was discovered abandoned at Craig Pass along the section of the Grand Loop Road linking Old Faithful and West Thumb during a routine patrol of the Isa Lake parking area on Sunday evening. Isaac was reportedly on a cross-country trip. Repeated searches from the ground and from the air have failed to turn up any clues as to his whereabouts. Isaac is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 215 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes, and has tattoos on his shoulder blades and right triceps. Anyone with information regarding the missing man is asked to call park dispatch at 307-344-7381.
Re: Search Underway In Yellowstone For Missing Man
October 08, 2010 09:48AM
Anyone know the latest on this story? I read they found his keys still in the car. Seems a bit fishy that there may be more going on than just a stroll from the car and getting lost.
avatar Re: Search Underway In Yellowstone For Missing Man
October 10, 2010 07:51PM
swmphotos
Seems a bit fishy that there may be more going on than just a stroll from the car and getting lost.

I think some of the drivers in the Valley yesterday could easily do that.
Re: Search Underway In Yellowstone For Missing Man
October 18, 2010 10:01AM
I was one of the K9 handlers and the evidence we have is that his keys were left in his car the only things reported missing were his laptop and some anti depression pills and his cell phone. He left a note to his 17 year old son saying that he could have the house motorcycle and anything else he wanted so long as he could pay for it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login