Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
A Yosemite bear

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (74% of Full)

Advanced

Re: I know some trails that could use something like this

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar I know some trails that could use something like this
November 23, 2010 01:10PM
avatar Re: I know some trails that could use something like this
November 23, 2010 05:31PM
How about the entrance to the park? It would keep those dang RVs out.
November 24, 2010 12:58AM
All park entrances need one of these.
November 24, 2010 06:25AM
We all know where this Tunnel Log is located, right? Actually, I believe this particular one has a bypass to allow the transit of non-conforming vehicles. RVs will always find a way (apologies to Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park #1).

The cure for a fallacious argument is a better argument, not the suppression of ideas.
-- Carl Sagan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2010 06:26AM by Frank Furter.
November 24, 2010 07:48AM
Frank Furter
We all know where this Tunnel Log is located, right? Actually, I believe this particular one has a bypass to allow the transit of non-conforming vehicles. RVs will always find a way (apologies to Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park #1).

I don't know where that is.

RVs can find a way in, but they can never find a place to pull over. I came across one in the middle of Tioga Road making lunch!
November 24, 2010 09:48AM
Dave
Frank Furter

RVs can find a way in, but they can never find a place to pull over. I came across one in the middle of Tioga Road making lunch!

Dave, you only have to pull over for other traffic if you are moving too slow. Nothing about sitting still eating lunch.
November 24, 2010 11:29AM
tomdisco
Dave, you only have to pull over for other traffic if you are moving too slow. Nothing about sitting still eating lunch.
Apparently that's the way it is in Germany.
November 25, 2010 08:42AM
I was smiling to myself while looking at the picture wondering what those who carry bicycles on there rooftops would do...
November 25, 2010 08:46AM
Catalonian Burro
I was smiling to myself while looking at the picture wondering what those who carry bicycles on there rooftops would do...

One thinks of canoe toting between lakes.
November 26, 2010 05:36PM
Dave
Frank Furter
We all know where this Tunnel Log is located, right? .

Sure looks like Sequoia NP and the Tunnel Log on Moro Rock road on way to Crescent Meadow to me.

The cure for a fallacious argument is a better argument, not the suppression of ideas.
-- Carl Sagan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login