Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (58% of Full)

Advanced

Re: last minute White Wolf/Tuolumne Meadows offer

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

last minute White Wolf/Tuolumne Meadows offer
September 19, 2008 03:24AM
We have reservations for White Wolf and Tuolumne Meadows this weekend, but my wife isn't feeling well so we can't go.

We have:
Fri, Sep 19 (tonight), White Wolf tent cabin, 3 people
Sat, Sep 20 (tomorrow), Tuolumne Meadows tent cabin, 3 people

Both reservations have already been fully paid. If we just cancelled at the last minute, we'd lose it all. Anyone want it for $20 per night? That's more than 80% off.

If you're interested call me immediately at [phone number deleted]. I will give you the reservation number(s) and call them directly to put your name on the reservation. We can use PayPal.

I'm offering it here first because I read this message board and know that many Yosemite regulars follow this board. If no one is interested, I'll post on craigslist later today but then I'll have to deal with novices whining about how cold the tent cabins were, how they couldn't fit their cooler into the bear locker, and how people yelled at them for partying all night long. smiling smiley

Lloyd

Post Edited (09-21-08 10:16)
September 19, 2008 08:43AM
The offer has been reduced from $50 down to $40 and now to $30.

I've also listed it on craigslist too, but the offer is cheaper here.

... now down to $20.

... oh well, no takers.

Post Edited (09-21-08 10:18)
avatar Re: last minute White Wolf/Tuolumne Meadows offer
September 19, 2008 08:56AM
You know last year we railed on someone for offering a campsite reservation for transfer at a price well above the price paid to the NPS.

Your offer seems reasonable and I doubt anyone would question your motives.
September 19, 2008 12:43PM
Lloyd, I really wish I could use it (just saw it Friday evening, and it's a 4+ hour drive for me) but it's nice of you to make the offer on the board like you did, and even at a loss to you. Hope you got someone to take it that will appreciate it, and got at least some of your cost back.

Gary
Yosemite Photo Galleries: http://www.pbase.com/roberthouse/yo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login