Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Earth from space with commentary by astronauts

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Earth from space with commentary by astronauts
February 23, 2013 11:06AM
This is the "Overview" video by Planetary Collective, which interviews astronauts on the "Overview Effect", i.e. the paradigm shift in consciousness that occurs when one personally views the Earth from Space, and includes the Thesis that this may be the most unexpected and significant impact of the Apollo program and those that followed.

video: http://vimeo.com/planetarycollective/overview
avatar Re: Earth from space with commentary by astronauts
February 26, 2013 05:06AM
Excellent video, thanks for sharing.

If everybody was able to see the Earth from space for themselves, I am sure that things would be done very differently on our planet.

Steve
Re: Earth from space with commentary by astronauts
February 27, 2013 06:56AM
TechieSteve
I am sure that things would be done very differently on our planet.

Like what, for instance?
It is very difficult to save us from ourselves.
February 27, 2013 07:15AM
It is difficult. But education and persistence do help.
February 27, 2013 11:05PM
Frank
This is the "Overview" video by Planetary Collective, which interviews astronauts on the "Overview Effect", i.e. the paradigm shift in consciousness that occurs when one personally views the Earth from Space, and includes the Thesis that this may be the most unexpected and significant impact of the Apollo program and those that followed.

Thanks for the link. Here's the video now embedded on this thread:

February 28, 2013 08:13AM
Thanks! I tried to embed but was not successful using either the cut and paste embed code or the video link in the editor here. So, I guess I don't know how to do it is the best way to summarize. Thanks again.
February 28, 2013 02:43PM
For this forum's video tag () to recognize and embed a Vimeo video, the Vimeo URL needs to be in this format: http://vimeo.com/55073825

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login