Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tenaya Lake, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Re: Calif. hiker: 4 days missing felt like a dream

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Calif. hiker: 4 days missing felt like a dream
April 08, 2013 11:45PM
This is about the two kids who went missing in Cleveland National Forest recently:

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-hiker-4-days-missing-felt-dream-234658888.html
April 12, 2013 04:21PM

Cendoya told the operator. "I don't even know if we'll make it to the morning because we have no water."

That was the first night.

Call me a cynic, but after reading the details, I was left speculating why they might have been hallucinating after being lost for a few hours while "trying to touch the clouds".
avatar Re: Calif. hiker: 4 days missing felt like a dream
April 12, 2013 05:09PM
Royalist

Cendoya told the operator. "I don't even know if we'll make it to the morning because we have no water."

That was the first night.

Call me a cynic, but after reading the details, I was left speculating why they might have been hallucinating after being lost for a few hours while "trying to touch the clouds".

I find it a bit strange that they hiked up a canyon and couldn't find their way back, i.e. hike down the canyon.
April 12, 2013 06:37PM
Too many people simply have NO sense of direction, whatsoever.

(And yet some of them still wander out into the countryside without any map, compass, gps or any other navigational device)
May 01, 2013 10:33PM
One of rescued O.C. hikers charged with meth possession
By Nicole Santa Cruz and Lauren Williams

May 1, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
One of the two hikers who went missing in Trabuco Canyon and inspired a $160,000 search effort has been charged with possession of methamphetamine, officials said.

Deputies are reporting that they found 497 milligrams of methamphetamine in 19-year-old Nicolas Cendoya's car while they were searching for the pair, said Farrah Emami, a spokeswoman with the Orange County district attorney’s office.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lost-hiker-meth-charge-20130501,0,2042008.story
May 02, 2013 01:47AM
KenS
One of the two hikers who went missing in Trabuco Canyon and inspired a $160,000 search effort has been charged with possession of methamphetamine, officials said.

That explains a lot.
May 03, 2013 07:31PM
It might turn into a nightmare if California determines that they must pay the $160,000 bill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login