Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (58% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Campground map

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 29, 2009 10:41AM
my pc crashed and i lost all my favorite Yosemite website links. i had one that showed a drawing of the campground map of the valley campsites, you could see if they had been reserved or not. does anyone have this? could you please post it if you do?

thanks in advance
January 29, 2009 03:21PM
Possibly you are referring to the maps shown on the
www.recreation.gov
website?

By the way, you can easily avoid this problem in the future if you occasionally save all of those FAVORITES links to an external storage device (such as a flash drive). E.g., if the browser you are using is Internet Explorer, click on the "File" softkey, choose "Import and Export..." from the dropdown menu, and follow the Wizard down the yellow brick road.

Post Edited (01-29-09 15:23)

THE YOSEMITE POST
Voice of the Rocky Marmot Empire
January 29, 2009 03:27PM
yeah, i just bought a new external drive, AND signed up with Moxy so this doesn't happen again. lol

and thank you, i found the site i was looking for at www.recreation.gov :-)

there was also a site that had actual photos of each and every campsite in the valley. here it is: http://yosemitecampsites.com/

Post Edited (01-29-09 15:43)

Like I always say, "if you can't laugh at yourself, let me do it".

My Yosemite Blog: http://yosemiteforrest.blogspot.com/
January 29, 2009 04:14PM
Not an impressive map:

January 30, 2009 05:38PM
Regarding bookmarks, just attach the bookmark.html file to an email and send it to yourself, then save the email! No gadgets needed!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login