Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Dogwood bloom in Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (54% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

Re: California State Parks Ranger on leave after being found asleep with beer between legs

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar California State Parks Ranger on leave after being found asleep with beer between legs
August 29, 2014 05:24PM
Not making this up. Apparently someone tried to wake him up, and when he wouldn't respond he called it in. Frankly I wouldn't have tried. Guy with guns, probably drinking, and suddenly woken up? Doesn't sound safe to me. He did take a photo though.

State Park Ranger Found Unconscious in Patrol Car With Beer Between His Legs (PHOTO)
http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2014/aug/28/state-park-ranger-found-patrol-car-unconscious-bee/

Is the shotgun loaded? Could something happen if he suddenly bumps into it? His peace officer status has been suspended and he's on administrative leave. Sounds like it's a matter of time before he gets fired.
avatar Re: California State Parks Ranger on leave after being found asleep with beer between legs
August 30, 2014 05:14PM
And it's "Keystone Light"? That's not even a real beer. If you are going to do something that stupid, at least get a good beer.
Yikes! must get some stronger spectacles...for a moment there I thought it said bear!no, stop, enough!
PS: hence the expression n~ 'Keystone cops'Rolling on floor laugh
avatar Re: California State Parks Ranger on leave after being found asleep with beer between legs
August 31, 2014 03:36PM
pines
PS: hence the expression n~ 'Keystone cops'Rolling on floor laugh
Good one! Bowing to his greatness
Dave
And it's "Keystone Light"? That's not even a real beer. If you are going to do something that stupid, at least get a good beer.

Poor guy!

Drinking Keystone Light is solid proof that the state doesn't pay its park rangers enough money.

September 02, 2014 12:11PM
plawrence
Dave

Poor guy!

Drinking Keystone Light is solid proof that the state doesn't pay its park rangers enough money.

Several people have looked up his listed salary, although it could be inaccurate. He's listed as $81K for 2013 with maybe a $67K base salary + bonuses/overtime. He's a supervising park ranger. Probably goes a long way up there in the middle of nowhere.
I'm not sure which is the most dreadful~ getting 81K, or getting drunk on one 'KL'smileys with beer
September 03, 2014 06:35PM
pines
I'm not sure which is the most dreadful~ getting 81K, or getting drunk on one 'KL'smileys with beer
Most teachers get paid less than half that. (Starting salary.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2014 06:35PM by Dave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login