Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Full

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Re: Anthropomorphism

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 05, 2009 10:09AM
Found this in my email, it's amusing. Don't know who "Reynolds" is but at least he/she signed it.

April 05, 2009 10:12AM
The sign didn't work:

April 05, 2009 10:16AM
Heh, I remember when I first started this hiking stuff that seeing bear scat meant run as fast as you can back to your car. Not any more, now it's just "Hey, there's a bear around here." and just keep walking.
April 05, 2009 10:23AM
eeek: The sign didn't work:

cereal bowl in hand, click the link....just the right size pic; came up lickity split...and there it was! Vince you have the amazing ability to come up with the most unusual topics...

B
April 05, 2009 10:28AM
April 05, 2009 01:30PM
Vince: I remember when I first started this hiking stuff that seeing bear scat meant run as fast as you can back to your car. Not any more, now it's just "Hey, there's a bear around here." and just keep walking.

....then there's eeek: he sees the bear and runs TOWARD the bear! ("turn quarter this way, bear, *click* just a little more profile *click*.."winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login