Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (57% of Full)

Advanced

Re: TR - Quick trip to Mt Watkins

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar TR - Quick trip to Mt Watkins
June 29, 2014 01:21PM
First many thanks to Basilbop for the earlier trip report! It reminded us of some day hike and short overnight trips we've wanted to do.

We wanted a "rest" weekend before our 4 day backpack holiday weekend, so we met a friend at Olmsted Point and hiked to Mt. Watkins. Very nice trip!
Here's a few pics:

Do what you love.
Re: TR - Quick trip to Mt Watkins
June 30, 2014 09:03PM
Eggscellent! As we drove by the trailhead this weekend, I remembered how lovely it was out there. Thanks for sharing! Lovely weekend, wasn't it?
avatar Re: TR - Quick trip to Mt Watkins
July 01, 2014 10:41AM
Very cool. That one is on my to do list. Maybe I'll just day hike it as a research trip for a backpacking trip.
July 02, 2014 08:02AM
Uhm!----How large is your avatar?
July 02, 2014 11:58AM
100x100 ????

Do what you love.
July 03, 2014 10:24AM
I meant actual physical size & weight. It looks larger than perhaps it really is. Usually, those of us who lug around avatar friends find ones that weigh very little in our packs.
July 05, 2014 03:29PM
Oh. Yeah. Not polite to ask a lady her size. tongue sticking out smiley But we don't mind, 11 oz and 6" to the shoulder.

Do what you love.
July 06, 2014 07:58AM
Woo da udder goofy bear?
tongue sticking out smiley

(Me luvs it)

Have fun doing what ewe luv smiling smiley

Chick-on is looking at you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login