All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Meanwhile at Coe...
March 05, 2015 12:17PM
It's been about a month since I've managed to get my butt out to the Sierra, but last weekend I mountain biked to Mississippi Lake with a friend of mine. Coe is definitely a tough place to go biking...we spent most of Saturday pushing our bikes up hill, but at least got to ride some nice single-track on the way back on Sunday.

The flowers are going strong right now with plenty of Indian warrior, baby blue-eyes, fuschia gooseberry, Indian paintbrush, California poppies, Mount Diablo sunflower, coyote mint, wild cucumber, Johnny jump-ups, vetch, shooting star, all kinds of stuff blooming right now. While the chick-on was getting dusted with snow, we got about an hour of hail and some thunder & lightning, fortunately right after we got our tarp up, so we stayed dry. Overall a fun weekend, go out there and see some flowers if you get the chance!

Re: Meanwhile at Coe...
March 05, 2015 02:47PM
Glorious shots! Thanks for sharing!!!
Re: Meanwhile at Coe...
March 05, 2015 03:17PM
Gorgeous.
March 06, 2015 11:42AM
Nice photos!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login