Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Pothole Dome (Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

High Sierra Camp date swap

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

High Sierra Camp date swap
March 11, 2018 02:57PM
I’ve got a 2person 5 day loop from Glen Aulin 8/11/18 to go thro May lakes, sunrise, Merced and vogelsang. This coincides with exactly the wrong times for me. I contacted High Sierra Camps and they confirmed that if i can find another 2-person group willing to switch, they will allow that to happen. Is someone willing to switch dates to end their loop ANYTIME before 8/8 or start their loop ANYTIME after 8/15? I could really use your help. Thank you!

Yosemitegirl
Re: High Sierra Camp date swap
March 12, 2018 07:55AM
I have an extenuating circumstance. They don't normally allow a swap. So, will someone please respond?
March 12, 2018 12:22PM
Yosemitegirl
I have an extenuating circumstance. They don't normally allow a swap. So, will someone please respond?
Hey Yosemitegirl,
Most of the people on this forum tend to be backpackers and don't stay in the HSC's. I appreciate your situation but it would be rare if someone reading this forum had the dates you were looking for. Never hurts to try but at this point your post has been seen 134 times with no takers. Sorry for your circumstances and I hope you get someone to swap with you.
March 12, 2018 12:26PM
Do you have a suggestion of where I could post to be seen by hikers instead?
avatar Re: High Sierra Camp date swap
March 12, 2018 01:28PM
Try reddit. r/yosemite, r/campingandhiking, r/backpacking. That sort of thing.
March 12, 2018 01:46PM
Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login