All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

TR - 4 days in the Ritter Range
July 23, 2018 09:26PM
Hey all, thanks for the positive feedback on my JMT trip report that I posted last week. Immediately after that hike, I took another trip around the Minaret Lakes area and then up to Thousand Island Lake area. I wrote about it in another trip report that I hope you will enjoy: https://macdonaldiain.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/ritter-range-trip-report-introduction/
Re: TR - 4 days in the Ritter Range
July 23, 2018 10:36PM
Great pix of the flowers, I especially like the reflections of Minarets in the lakes. Thanks for posting.
July 24, 2018 12:03AM
Another very beautiful and interesting trip report. Something like this would make me very happy.
I also like your pictures (I stopped landscape photography many years ago but truly enjoyed yours).

Keep 'em coming! smiling smiley
July 24, 2018 10:18AM
Stunning photos once again! Looked like a great trip. Thanks for sharing!
avatar Re: TR - 4 days in the Ritter Range
July 25, 2018 03:44PM
Thanks so much for the report. I did Ediza to Minaret Lake several years ago. Such a great area.
Been wanting to go up Volcanic Ridge for a long time. Really need to make it up there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login