Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: TR - 4 days in the Ritter Range

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

TR - 4 days in the Ritter Range
July 23, 2018 09:26PM
Hey all, thanks for the positive feedback on my JMT trip report that I posted last week. Immediately after that hike, I took another trip around the Minaret Lakes area and then up to Thousand Island Lake area. I wrote about it in another trip report that I hope you will enjoy: https://macdonaldiain.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/ritter-range-trip-report-introduction/
July 23, 2018 10:36PM
Great pix of the flowers, I especially like the reflections of Minarets in the lakes. Thanks for posting.
July 24, 2018 12:03AM
Another very beautiful and interesting trip report. Something like this would make me very happy.
I also like your pictures (I stopped landscape photography many years ago but truly enjoyed yours).

Keep 'em coming! smiling smiley
July 24, 2018 10:18AM
Stunning photos once again! Looked like a great trip. Thanks for sharing!
avatar Re: TR - 4 days in the Ritter Range
July 25, 2018 03:44PM
Thanks so much for the report. I did Ediza to Minaret Lake several years ago. Such a great area.
Been wanting to go up Volcanic Ridge for a long time. Really need to make it up there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login