Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Pothole Dome (Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Yosemite Lodge/Ahwanee Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Yosemite Lodge/Ahwanee Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10
June 04, 2010 04:38PM
I have 2 rooms for sale at Yosemite Lodge for June 8-10, 2010. Both rooms have 1 King bed.

I also have 1 room at the Ahwanee for the same dates (June8-10) which is a suite that sleeps 4 people. It features a parlor, 1 room with a king bed and 1 room with a double bed.

I have checked with the reservation rep at DNC and they said that the reservations are transferable.

Please message me for more details if interested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2010 06:06PM by indy3521.
avatar Re: Yosemite Lodge Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10
June 04, 2010 05:00PM
I'm not sure reservation are transferable.

Old Dude
Re: Yosemite Lodge Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10
June 04, 2010 05:05PM
I have asked the reservation desk and they said it's transferable.

Due to an unforeseen reason I won't be able to make those dates. I tried to cancel them today but since it's less than 7 days before we are due to arrive they want us to forfeit our deposit (one night rate for each of the rooms) which is a lot of money.
avatar Re: Yosemite Lodge Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10
June 04, 2010 05:09PM
You might score what with all the other facilities not yet open. There is another Yosemite forum out there you might want to post on. eeek may be able to help you with its url.

Good Luck. I'd hate to see you lose your deposit. Be sure to mention the transferability of the reservations.

Old Dude
Re: Yosemite Lodge Rooms for Sale 6/8-6/10
June 04, 2010 05:26PM
Thank you. I really hope I can transfer them to someone else. I hate to see them go to waste.

FYI: I am selling them at face value.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login