Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tenaya Lake, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (59% of Full)

Advanced

Campground Closings

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 27, 2011 01:01PM
Tuolumne Meadows Campground will close for the season at noon on Wednesday, September 28. North Pines Campground will close for the season at noon on Monday October 3rd. Due to fire activity, Tamarack Flat Campground closed for the season Monday, September 26.
September 27, 2011 08:33PM
I was at Sawmill Walk-in last weekend and the campground hostess said that they had just extended her stay there to the weekend of October 9. She had previously thought that she would be closing down this weekend.
September 27, 2011 08:44PM
I might have walked past you guys. Cool to hear - someone was leaving, saying "have a nice winter," but it's really nice there right now. The skeeters get fierce in those meadows but right now they're laying low.
September 27, 2011 08:42PM
What are the overnight low temps down to now at TM and Tamarack?
September 27, 2011 08:45PM
Last weekend, barely freezing, if that. I was warm enough, didn't notice. But keep an eye on the storm doors.
September 28, 2011 01:08AM
Paris92
What are the overnight low temps down to now at TM and Tamarack?

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login