Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome from the Four Mile Trail to Glacier Point, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (61% of Full)

nordvpn

Advanced

Upper Pines 2012

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 15, 2011 02:42PM
I just remembered reservations for Upper Pines went on sale this morning for dates between March 15 - April 14, 2012. There are still plenty of sites available as it's a little early in the season.

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Upper_Pines_Ca/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70925&topTabIndex=Search
November 15, 2011 04:03PM
And nobody is scalping them yet?
Re: Upper Pines 2012
November 15, 2011 04:51PM
Lots of sites open for my spring break, but my GF has a different week. Hmmm should go without her? grinning smiley
November 16, 2011 04:45PM
eeek
And nobody is scalping them yet?

I had fun the past few months flagging those.

Do you think they are going to give up? I want to reserve a site for late May, early June, and am wondering if my chances will be improved with the scalpers gone. (Part of the reason I helped flag...) smiling smiley
November 16, 2011 05:22PM
You can't transfer them anymore, right? Didn't that pretty much eliminate scalping?
November 16, 2011 06:11PM
AlpineBrian
Do you think they are going to give up?

I'm hoping new rules will be in place that make the scalping go away.
November 15, 2011 05:33PM
QITNL
I just remembered reservations for Upper Pines went on sale this morning for dates between March 15 - April 14, 2012. There are still plenty of sites available as it's a little early in the season.

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Upper_Pines_Ca/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70925&topTabIndex=Search

Anybody else notice that the reservation website has been reconfigured?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login