Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Full

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Dolly Domes

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 28, 2011 10:45AM
I first saw the pink chick-on on Google Earth. I thought what is with this crazy chick-on. I remember seeing a chick-on photo near Whorl Mountain. It looks incredible back there. I found chick-on again on Yosemite News when checking on flooding conditions in the Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne. Chick-on and Bill-e-g are real modern day explorers. I love the views above Le Conte Falls from Falls Ridge. The Cleavage Cascade video is amazing. The cascade between Dolly domes is one of the coolest spots in Yosemite. I can't wait until summer to make it back there. Looks like you head east from Sunrise Meadows to Echo Creek and and then south. I believe that Bill-e-g talked about heading down Echo Creek instead of going from Sunrise Meadows. Any more info? Also interested in hiking from north of Tenaya Lake up to Lower Cathedral Lake.
November 28, 2011 02:08PM
Ewe funni.

(btw... quit putting stuff on Google Smurf b/c I guess they caught on to my childish behavi-oar)

You might be interested in this:
http://yosemitenews.info/forum/read.php?3,39233

My humble apologies if you already read it.

Chick-on is looking at you!
November 28, 2011 07:17PM
I love when Google Smurf has Vernal Fall about 20 miles from where it should be. Reminds me of when Michael Scott talked about Wikipedia on the Office(see video).

Michael Scott quote
November 29, 2011 04:27PM
Hey Chick-on. Did you name Dolly domes? Does it have anything to do with Dolly Parton?
November 29, 2011 05:56PM
yosemitejim
Hey Chick-on. Did you name Dolly domes? Does it have anything to do with Dolly Parton?

tongue sticking out smiley

Might be interested in this thread:
http://yosemitenews.info/forum/read.php?3,28730

Chick-on is looking at you!
November 29, 2011 07:15PM
I figured Dolly Parton, but could also be Dolly Madison. I know those fruit pies come up in discussions every once in a while.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login