Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Yosemite Lodge 1920's

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 27, 2013 06:49PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiefranger/sets/72157633001563121/detail/
I have scanned and uploaded several old books and brochures to my Flickr page, to insure that they are preserved and available to anyone who has an interest in the history of our great national parks. Yosemite is my favorite place on earth, and a subject of much interest to myself. I hope you all find this interesting and enjoyable as well.

This is a great look into the past of Yosemite. The lodge was once mostley, if not all, cabins of various types. I first show the book as it is, then I photographed the small pictures so that they can be viewed larger without too much blur or pixilation. So if they are blurry, it is due to the condition of the original. There is even a map of the lodge grounds.
Re: Yosemite Lodge 1920's
March 27, 2013 07:34PM
Thanks for posting. I like seeing old pictures and old lodging brochures for Yosemite. Do you have any other older things like this for other parks that you are willing to post?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2013 07:42PM by parklover.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login