Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Full

JanSport

Advanced

Mariposa Grove Shuttle

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 30, 2013 01:00PM
The Mariposa Grove Tram is opening for the season this Friday, May 3rd. Please check with the Big Trees Kiosk for tour times. The Wawona - Mariposa Grove Shuttle will begin running everyday this Friday, May 3rd from 9am - 7pm.
avatar Re: Mariposa Grove Shuttle
May 02, 2013 07:56PM
I wonder if this will be the last year for the trams that run inside the mariposa grove?? I haven't heard yet what the official plan is for the mariposa grove.
Re: Mariposa Grove Shuttle
May 03, 2013 10:11AM
marmot
I wonder if this will be the last year for the trams that run inside the mariposa grove?? I haven't heard yet what the official plan is for the mariposa grove.

That is because the DEIS is still in the comment period so there is no official plan yet. The comment period ends on May 7th so there is still time to go to http://www.parkplanning.nps.gov/mariposagrove if one wishes to comment. If you don't have a lot of time, at least read the preferred Alternative which is Alt 2 and let the park know what you think.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login