Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Eagle Pink...I mean Peak

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Eagle Pink...I mean Peak
May 21, 2013 10:20AM

15 May 2013
Re: Eagle Pink...I mean Peak
May 21, 2013 10:23AM
Hmm, a potential suspect. What will happen first: finding the Eagle marker thief, or Patrick Jane solving the Red John puzzle?
avatar Re: Eagle Pink...I mean Peak
May 21, 2013 11:25AM
I like ur hair style.

smiling smiley

If go as Don King for Tricks or Treats... I'll have a picture to show Supercuts.
tongue sticking out smiley

Ewe go two da Towa two?

Chick-on is looking at you!
May 21, 2013 12:36PM
Sooo you are the one my mom gave my troll dolls to. I have never forgiven her for giving them away without asking me if it was OK.
May 22, 2013 07:58AM
I fear a pink epidemic...call the CDC!
May 22, 2013 09:26AM
No towa! I was a photo glutten...taking too many there and on my way. A bit soggy everywhere including the trail. (A good thunderstorm on the previous day...) So didn't want to make the waiting hubby too anxious.

May I say that the spur trail that goes to the peak is one of the "longest" 3/10's of a mile I've been on, as far as a regular trail goes. I suspect that it is really a bit more. (I walk over 3/10 mile to my mailbox...)
May 22, 2013 10:10AM
hikerchick395
No towa! I was a photo glutten...taking too many there and on my way. A bit soggy everywhere including the trail. (A good thunderstorm on the previous day...) So didn't want to make the waiting hubby too anxious.

May I say that the spur trail that goes to the peak is one of the "longest" 3/10's of a mile I've been on, as far as a regular trail goes. I suspect that it is really a bit more. (I walk over 3/10 mile to my mailbox...)

Nah!

It's Too Tents.... Fo sho

Hit da Towa next time

(and also Fairview dis suma) (wuz gonna go up there Sunday... just to peeve AlbertOvenyDrake) smiling smiley

Have fun

Chick-on is looking at you!
May 23, 2013 06:12AM
TwoTents is much longer than Three Tents.

Old Dude
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login