Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tenaya Lake, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (57% of Full)

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Degnan's Cafe Opening

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 23, 2013 01:38PM
Degnan's Cafe opens for the season this Friday, May 24th. Hours of operation are 11am - 5pm daily. Degnan's Cafe is located at shuttle stop #4.
avatar Re: Degnan's Cafe Opening
May 23, 2013 04:01PM
Sweet. Now I can get some decent Pizza.

tongue sticking out smiley

Chick-on is looking at you!
May 23, 2013 07:10PM
The cafe sucks!

The deli and loft rule!

tongue sticking out smiley
Re: Degnan's Cafe Opening
May 23, 2013 08:29PM
Doesn't the cafe just serve coffee and pastries now? I usually don't go into that area of Degnan's anymore. I remember many years ago they used to serve different kinds of food there, including some very good fried chicken. Then it was a ice cream place for a while. I can't wait for a Loft Pizza for dinner and a Degnan's sandwich for lunch. We had to cancel our trip this weekend so it looks like it will be a few more weeks until we get up there.
May 23, 2013 08:41PM
parklover

Doesn't the cafe just serve coffee and pastries now?

I think they still serve ice cream there too. Such a waste of space.

(Hence, it sucks!)

wink
May 23, 2013 07:06PM
But I thought....
May 24, 2013 06:41AM
Awesome. Now all those who love bad pizza will be drawn away from Curry and make it easier for those who know good pizza to get their pies even faster.
May 24, 2013 12:53PM
tanngrisnir3
Awesome. Now all those who love bad pizza will be drawn away from Curry and make it easier for those who know good pizza to get their pies even faster.

Bowing to his greatness
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login