Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Pothole Dome (Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Parsons Plateau Synths for Z Other Tom

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Parsons Plateau Synths for Z Other Tom
June 18, 2013 07:13AM
Hopefully you like the synth things... you'll just have to believe me that I really did think of
you when was up on the Plateau last Saturday...

View South

View North

Chick-on is looking at you!
avatar Re: Parsons Plateau Synths for Z Other Tom
June 18, 2013 07:58AM
Hanging Basket in 3D:

Ok... now I'm done...

smiling smiley

Chick-on is looking at you!
Re: Parsons Plateau Synths for Z Other Tom
June 18, 2013 08:42AM
Thanks. Much appreciated. Since i live so far away (like Tomdisco) i have to rely on you guys to feed my addiction. I had hoped to get to that area this summer, but I've waited too long to get a permit. Right now the plan is to go to Kersarge pass area for a few days, then maybe to Yosemite. Maybe I can get a walk up permit.
avatar Re: Parsons Plateau Synths for Z Other Tom
June 19, 2013 08:14AM
Beautiful views, especially north where I will be in early September. I will not have time to get to that particular vantage point but may include going up to the pass on the SE side of Parsons from Ireland Lake. I can see now how easy the cross country is between Townsley and Ireland without the warped view one gets on Google Earth. I do realize the little lake on the right is not Ireland. Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2013 08:16AM by tomdisco.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login