Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Pothole Dome (Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Help! I lost my minion!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Help! I lost my minion!
July 13, 2015 10:45PM
Hey everybody,

I was told, that you guys could help me here.

yesterday I visited Yosemite Valley and lost my minion! His name is Stuart, and he was hand-knitted by my girlfriend of almost 3 years. I'm devastated and don't know what to do. H

ere are a couple of pictures I have of him: http://imgur.com/a/rhmJ8 - Has anybody here maybe seen it on their way down from the lower Yosemite falls? Is somebody gonna be there soon, and might keep an eye open, for a wild minion? I really don't know what to do (except for filling out lost&found forms) - Stuart has been a very important symbol in our relationship (she gave him to me before she left to New Zealand for 7 months) - That's something you can't replace sad smiley

Maybe someone here can help?
avatar Re: Help! I lost my minion!
July 14, 2015 06:47AM
Sorry for you H.
Here are three possibilities:
He is where you dropped him but hidden from view.
He has been found and placed on a rock in plain view so the owner can see him in a search.
He has been found by a ranger and placed in lost and found.

I doubt he has been discarded. Lost and found is the best bet but it could take several days. Keep trying.

Old Dude

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 06:48AM by mrcondron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login