Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Deer in Yosemite

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Curry Stables – End of an era

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Curry Stables – End of an era
August 18, 2015 03:10PM
The video is courtesy of DNC:

Re: Curry Stables – End of an era
August 18, 2015 08:53PM
All the times I have been in Yosemite, I never did a trail ride and now I really regret it. A good lesson to never say you will do something another time because that time may never come again.
avatar Re: Curry Stables – End of an era
August 19, 2015 06:44AM
Last time I rode a horse my face ended up impacting the ground. Don't like those things.
Re: Curry Stables – End of an era
August 20, 2015 09:47PM
I had horses when I was young and so did some of my friends but it has been a very long time since I was on one. I had only fallen off a few times but the worse thing that happened was when I was riding one of my friend's horses that was being trained for steeplechase racing. We were riding in the woods and the horse decided to jump a fallen log that was under a tree and I hit my head on a tree branch. Since no one wore a helmet in those days, I suffered a concussion but didn't think it was too bad until two days later I passed out because of brain swelling and I was unconscious for three days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login