Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Happy Holidays

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Happy Holidays
December 26, 2019 10:56AM
Life has been a bit erratic here so I am late on my holiday wishes. I hope that you all are having a great holiday season and may the new year bring you many outdoor adventures.
Re: Happy Holidays
December 27, 2019 09:08AM
Thanks Parklover. Same to you
December 27, 2019 06:05PM
Thank you!!! And same to you and others here!!

Basilbop and I are now enjoying our return trip to California. Just had the most awesome day in Arches! Snowed all day and *we* had a blast! The snow was wreaking havoc here, but it was nothing if u r used to Sierra snow! Seemed like maybe 3” of wet-for-here snow. Didn’t cause us any issues. But peeps off side of roads, stuck ON roads, slipping and falling on trails. It was interesting!!!

Hope u all are enjoying the season!
December 27, 2019 08:15PM
JustKeepWalking
Thank you!!! And same to you and others here!!

Basilbop and I are now enjoying our return trip to California. Just had the most awesome day in Arches! Snowed all day and *we* had a blast! The snow was wreaking havoc here, but it was nothing if u r used to Sierra snow! Seemed like maybe 3” of wet-for-here snow. Didn’t cause us any issues. But peeps off side of roads, stuck ON roads, slipping and falling on trails. It was interesting!!!

Hope u all are enjoying the season!

I have always wanted to go to Arches in the winter. I have seen those kinds of interesting drivers. LOL Glad you had a good time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login