Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

Visitor Center?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Visitor Center?
May 26, 2022 10:30AM
Hi, does anyone know if the valley visitor center, museum, and theater are back open yet, or when they will be? Thanks.
Re: Visitor Center?
May 26, 2022 12:41PM
crocodile235
Hi, does anyone know if the valley visitor center, museum, and theater are back open yet, or when they will be? Thanks.

Last we saw (May 15), the theater was open, the visitor center was open, and the museum was closed. The conservancy bookstore (next to the visitor center) was supposed to be open, but wasn't that day (with a sign up saying they'd be open 9am the next day). The Yosemite guide seems to agree with this, with an additional note saying the museum store opens May 27 (so maybe the museum is also opening the 27th) https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/upload/yg22-04.pdf
Re: Visitor Center?
May 26, 2022 01:51PM
OK great, thank you! I didn't come upon the Guide when I was on the NPS site, so next time I'll look for that specifically. Great idea to check that. That stuff was all closed when I was there a couple of months ago, so good to know there's some progress!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login