Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Fern on the Four Mile Trail, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

Re: KQED Visits Yosemite's Shrinking Dana Glacier to See the Effects of Climate Change First-Hand

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar KQED Visits Yosemite's Shrinking Dana Glacier to See the Effects of Climate Change First-Hand
November 02, 2009 03:18PM
avatar Re: KQED Visits Yosemite's Shrinking Dana Glacier to See the Effects of Climate Change First-Hand
November 02, 2009 08:45PM
Thanks for capturing this, eeek; I have this love/hate relationship with Mt Dana, so I like to read/watch anything about her.

B
When I was there in september, I didn't even realize that was the glacier! just thought it was leftover patch of snow
Bee
Thanks for capturing this, eeek; I have this love/hate relationship with Mt Dana, so I like to read/watch anything about her.

B

Her?

Jim
avatar Re: KQED Visits Yosemite's Shrinking Dana Glacier to See the Effects of Climate Change First-Hand
November 03, 2009 06:41PM
tomdisco
Her?

Why not? winking smiley
eeek
tomdisco
Her?

Why not? winking smiley

It's an it.

Jim
November 03, 2009 08:13PM
tomdisco
eeek
tomdisco
Her?

Why not? winking smiley

It's an it.

Jim

I like to animate objects; I was left alone a lot as a kid, so everything was "real" to me to keep company. "Dana" is a female name, so I chose to call it "her". If I climb Clark, it will be a him -- same for Conness.

B
Bee
tomdisco
eeek
tomdisco
Her?

Why not? winking smiley

It's an it.

Jim

I like to animate objects; I was left alone a lot as a kid, so everything was "real" to me to keep company. "Dana" is a female name, so I chose to call it "her". If I climb Clark, it will be a him -- same for Conness.

B

Bee,

Just tugging on the leg again.grinning smiley

Jim
Bee has 6 legs?
Only one glacier?
November 03, 2009 06:54PM
Vince
Only one glacier?

The story is about one glacier. Do you have some point to make with the "one only" comment or are you just being your normal head-in-the-sand self?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login