Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Place to eat breakfast near Yosemite on 120

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Place to eat breakfast near Yosemite on 120
November 18, 2009 08:49AM
Heading to Yosemite this Saturday and we want to eat breakfast on the way. There's a restaurant (cabins nearby) past Groveland but I can't remember the name of it; and I've never eaten there.

Anyone know its' name so we can find out what time they open? Also, how's the food?

Thanks,

JOn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2009 08:50AM by sierranomad.
avatar Re: Place to eat breakfast near Yosemite on 120
November 18, 2009 11:23AM
Try Buck Meadows Restaurant:

http://www.buckmeadowsrestaurant.com/index.html

They're open for breffy.

Try the Chick-on Fried Steak & Eggs.

(never had breakfast there)

Chick-on is looking at you!
November 18, 2009 10:09PM
Aah, Yes! That was it. smiling smiley

I've been in there, but haven't actually eaten there. It seems relaxed and friendly. I think that's where we'll go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2009 10:10PM by sierranomad.
November 21, 2009 09:40PM
Food report.

We didn't go to Buck Meadows for breakfast because they didn't open until 8:00 a.m. and that was too late (we ate breakfast at a Jamestown place, Woods Creek Restaurant. The food was exceptional and reasonably priced. Everyone else there seemed to be locals...the waitress knew everyone by name. Very nice.

We ate supper at Buck Meadows and it too, was a good find. Good food, relaxed, freindly atmosphere and a waitress that was attentive but not overly so. Always kept my coffee filled.

Two thumbs up for both! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login