All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Pics from Ducks With Chainsaws Pond, 7/19/2010
July 20, 2010 09:34AM
Since the pond I mentioned in my last thread was unnamed, I decided to give it something memorable. I've wanted to stop there my entire adult life, and finally pulled over yesterday morning at about 0700 or so. My g/f took great ones too, so good that they made her trip, which otherwise would have been ruined, since I forgot about a LOT of stinky stuff in the car, and we thusly couldn't hike to the 20 Lakes Basin.

This last one, for the hell of it, was taken Saturday, just off the bridge over the Tuolumne River, going west by about 200 meters.

avatar Re: Pics from Ducks With Chainsaws Pond, 7/19/2010
July 20, 2010 01:47PM
Ah the advantages of morning still air and light. Beautiful work.

Old Dude
Re: Pics from Ducks With Chainsaws Pond, 7/19/2010
July 20, 2010 02:53PM
mrcondron
Ah the advantages of morning still air and light. Beautiful work.

Thanks! I just wish I had my g/f's pro-grade equipment (and Lightroom software) to get better results.
Re: Pics from Ducks With Chainsaws Pond, 7/19/2010
September 13, 2011 05:34PM
Thirteen months later, and a return last weekend to Ducks with Chainsaws Pond. Not nearly as much water, and we were in a rush, but with better gear and PP software, I'm still happy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login