Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Bridalveil Falls, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Thanks to all for hiking advice

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Thanks to all for hiking advice
July 26, 2010 11:03AM
Just got back from TM on July25. Had a great time. Thanks to all for sugestions on hiking routes, especially bill-e-g. I took your advice on a couple routes. 1st was that I did go up from Elizibeth Lake to the saddle just south of Unicorn, followed the ridge past Coscomb over to Echo peaks back to Matthes Ridge. From there I went down to Mathes Lake up over the saddle to Nelson Lake and back to Elizebeth and to TM campground. Amazing hike! A little long for one day though. The next one I took bill-e-g advise and went to Lower Cathedral Lake, headed north/west to Medicott dome and explored the domes and lakes in that area. Another awsome hike and not to difficult. anyway I don't want to go long here. I will save the other hikes I did for another time. Just wanted to say THANKS for the input for hiking routes.
avatar Re: Thanks to all for hiking advice
July 26, 2010 08:59PM
Ewe r welcome

(me tinks eye scared off dat Godot guy)
(or he figured out Godot's not coming for him)

Chick-on is looking at you!
July 26, 2010 09:13PM
Shoot. I've been waiting on that Godot guy since 12th grade English class. If he ain't come by now...

Sounds like some great hike, Jimbo! We're already planning our trip out to TM next year, and I'm hoping to include at least a couple of those in the itinerary.
July 27, 2010 05:24AM
chick-on
(me tinks eye scared off dat Godot guy)
(or he figured out Godot's not coming for him)

itchbay
Shoot. I've been waiting on that Godot guy since 12th grade English class. If he ain't come by now...

You guys are frequenting the wrong locale. Look for the lone tree.
Try Bakersfield.

[Addendum: in the 1960s, Tom Stoppard wrote similarly-themed work titled "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead." Highly recommended.]
July 27, 2010 11:12AM
What's the first thing you remember after all the things you've forgotten?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login