Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Yosemite National Park to Waive Entrance Fees on August 14th and 15th

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Yosemite National Park to Waive Entrance Fees on August 14th and 15th
August 06, 2010 05:39PM
Yosemite National Park to Waive Entrance Fees on August 14th and 15th
Date: August 6, 2010

Yosemite National Park, along with all other national parks across the country, will offer free entrance on Saturday, August 14th and Sunday, August 15th, 2010. This fee free weekend is a great opportunity for people to visit and enjoy America’s public lands.

Fees being waived for the August 14th and 15th weekend include only the fees associated with entrance into Yosemite National Park. All other fees associated with camping, lodging or activities within the park are not waived. The fee waiver is good for August 14th and 15th only.
avatar Re: Yosemite National Park to Waive Entrance Fees on August 14th and 15th
August 06, 2010 07:16PM
I heard a Fresno TV news program said it was this weekend that is free. That's going to cause a problem.
avatar Re: Yosemite National Park to Waive Entrance Fees on August 14th and 15th
August 06, 2010 07:18PM
Dave
I heard a Fresno TV news program said it was this weekend that is free. That's going to cause a problem.

So much for fact checking.
August 06, 2010 08:47PM
eeek
Dave
So much for fact checking.
This is the 21st Century. You have to lower your standards on fact checking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login