Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Deer in Yosemite

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (74% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

Re: Yosemite: a worthless place full of killers

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Yosemite: a worthless place full of killers
January 04, 2011 09:10PM
avatar Re: Yosemite: a worthless place full of killers
January 04, 2011 09:51PM
I thought so.

Old Dude
January 05, 2011 07:41AM
When first saw the title thought it was gonna be about Cary Stayner.

Pretty interesting article. Most of the guys other stuff is about bears though from what I saw...

For me, I have to be careful whenever we go anywhere, the wife is SOOOO sick of me
saying "Yosemite is better" or "I'd rather have gone to Yosemite" or "We should have
just gone backpacking in Yosemite".

With respect to this... I can unequivocally say that Yosemite is way better than Yellowstone.
tongue sticking out smiley
January 06, 2011 09:31PM
bill-e-g
Pretty interesting article. Most of the guys other stuff is about bears though from what I saw...

That's 'cause he's a ranger that works with on bear management.
January 07, 2011 05:39AM
bill-e-g

For me, I have to be careful whenever we go anywhere, the wife is SOOOO sick of me
saying "Yosemite is better" or "I'd rather have gone to Yosemite" or "We should have
just gone backpacking in Yosemite".

With respect to this... I can unequivocally say that Yosemite is way better than Yellowstone.
tongue sticking out smiley

Bill-e, I had to actually register to post in the thread, I agree with you all the way.

I feel the same way. My gf gets annoyed with me when every place we go, I'm always muttering to myself, Yosemite is better. Grand Canyon, big hole in the ground and Yosemite was better. Utah at Canyonlands and Arches National Parks, well its pretty and unique but Yosemite is better....
January 07, 2011 07:11AM
oakroscoe
Bill-e, I had to actually register to post in the thread, I agree with you all the way.

Hi. Still trying to figure out why peeps don't post here and instead at yosemite.ca.us
Site name? Category name?
Been blatantly chucking people over here, or attempting to, for awhile now.
(answered the Cherry Creek one b/c it was u)

Anywho, ya... I did the same at Glacier, Yellowstone, Crater Lake, ...
wifie told me to shut up... (but that's not new)

Have fun

smiling smiley
January 08, 2011 04:28AM
Thanks for the referral over here Bill-e. There's definitely some good info here. Thanks again for the Cherry Creek pics, I enjoyed those. I also grabbed a pic of Mercur Peak and use that as a background pic on the computer at work.
January 04, 2011 10:27PM
Yeah, all they have there is a bunch of rocks and trees. Worthless stuff. Oh yeah, and killers :0
January 06, 2011 06:35AM

How do you pronounce Yosemite and Ahwahnee?

Yosemite is pronounced yo-SE-mea-tea.

from: http://www.yosemite.ca.us/library/origin_of_word_yosemite.html

The cure for a fallacious argument is a better argument, not the suppression of ideas.
-- Carl Sagan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login