Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (59% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Half Dome question!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Half Dome question!
May 05, 2011 10:53PM
Going to yosemite in on june 22 or 23 and obviously all the half dome passes are gone. But, what time to the rangers get to the cables and start checking permits? I was wondering if my group can get up there before sunrise or just barely sunrise we can get up before the ranger is there. Anyone know how they check permits, and what time during the day they do this?!?!
May 06, 2011 04:14AM
wookie
Going to yosemite in on june 22 or 23 and obviously all the half dome passes are gone. But, what time to the rangers get to the cables and start checking permits? I was wondering if my group can get up there before sunrise or just barely sunrise we can get up before the ranger is there. Anyone know how they check permits, and what time during the day they do this?!?!

... and you are exempt from the quota because...?
(ContinuouslyMonitoringTheHiddenInfraredSubdomeTrailCamerasly Yours)
The Marmots

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2011 04:49AM by szalkowski.
May 06, 2011 06:31AM
wookie

Sorry, we don't help people break rules.
May 06, 2011 11:04AM
Search here before anything else, you might be able to find an unused permit or two
http://mrhalfdome.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/to-get-or-give-permits-click-here/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login