Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Re: Admin Help Please

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Admin Help Please
May 24, 2011 07:03AM
Hello. I sent a PM to Admin re abusive PMs that I received from another member. Admin sent me back a PM, but I cannot read it because I have now lost my PM privileges. I am not sure why I lost my PM privileges since I was reporting abusive behavior by someone else on the board. Meanwhile, I now have no way to communicate with Admin except by posting publicly. Help?

Can someone restore my PM privileges?

Thanks.
May 24, 2011 07:17AM
Yeah, this blows.
I want my money back.

I cannot send a PM to "Manoel de Souza" either.
May 24, 2011 10:20AM
I just received what looks to be a spam PM. Someone named "Katie" is trying to sell me a Half Dome permit, and saying there is not federal crime against scalping.
May 24, 2011 02:32PM
Ohnivy-Drak
Someone named "Katie" is trying to sell me a Half Dome permit, and saying there is not federal crime against scalping.

Looks like somebody got into Katie's account. Probably guessed the password.
May 24, 2011 06:38PM
Eeek, I see you sent me a PM, but I cannot read it because I seem to no longer have PM privileges. Would you be able to fix my account? I am the one who wrote you about the abusive spammer. Many thanks.
May 24, 2011 07:04PM
A lot of people have gotten that same message, unfortunately. Spammers are mad that their posts are getting flagged off craigslist, and are taking it out on innocent forum members.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login