Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Instead Of Global Warming...

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Instead Of Global Warming...
May 28, 2011 07:45AM
Tired of all the global warming ballyhoo? Then how about a new ice age instead?
http://www.helium.com/items/2125333-prepare-for-new-ice-age-now-says-top-paleoclimatologist
avatar Re: Instead Of Global Warming...
May 28, 2011 10:22AM
Interesting read, but old news.

The blog entry is just rehashing what paleoclimatologist George Kukla had already stated in previously published articles and interviews. No new material or insights. The newest article that this blog references was published four years ago in 2007. Still a good read.
Re: Instead Of Global Warming...
May 28, 2011 10:46AM
plawrence
Interesting read, but old news.

The blog entry is just rehashing what paleoclimatologist George Kukla had already stated in previously published articles and interviews. No new material or insights. The newest article that this blog references was published four years ago in 2007. Still a good read.
It's interesting how these things are continually dragged out, dusted off, and presented as new ideas. During the past week I've seen articles on global warming, new ice ages, danger from excess cow flatulence, and one that blames everything from B.O. to bad breath on the approach of Nibiru.
Re: Instead Of Global Warming...
May 28, 2011 06:41PM
Just a creative way for the rich to get richer. They want to tax us for existing.
May 28, 2011 10:12PM
The amount of scientific ignorance, in this supposedly advanced society, always amazes me. Totally expected, but still amazing.
May 29, 2011 02:14AM
Revealing perspectives are usually obtained by doing a search for information about the author and/or the publication where the article appears.
This is something highly recommended here.

P.S. Yes, I did. I won't spoil it for you by revealing what I found.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2011 02:20AM by szalkowski.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login